By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this website including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of the owners of the website “masterwebpro.com” (hereinafter “the website”). All trademarks used or referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners.
This website shall not be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary interest of the website or any third party.
This website and its content, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, HTML code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of the website owners; however, you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on a single computer for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided that you do not modify the materials in any way.
The information on this website is provided without charge and solely for informational purposes; it does not establish a business or professional services relationship between you and the website. There may be links on this site that lead to external services or websites. No judgment or warranty is made regarding these other services or websites, and the website disclaims any responsibility for them.
A link to a different website or service does not constitute an endorsement of that website or service. Any use you make of the information on this website, or any site or service to which this website links, is at your own risk.
This website and its contents are provided “as is,” and the website makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this website or any site or service accessible through this website. The website disclaims all express and implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall this website or its third-party service providers be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data), regardless of the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website, any content on or accessed through this website, or any links on this website.
If you attempt to bring legal action against the website, you expressly agree that the website’s owners are free to choose the jurisdiction in which any action against us may be brought. And we can make this decision entirely as it suits us, without regard to where in the world you are located, or from where in the world you visited this site.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access this site, and you agree not to access or use the information on this site contrary to such laws. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any information you submit via this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You affirm that you have the legal authority to submit such information, and you agree that you will not submit any information unless you have the legal authority to do so. Due to the public nature of the Internet, we advise against submitting any confidential information.
The website does not accept submissions of unsolicited ideas outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our current clients and ourselves, we must approach this issue with extreme caution. Importantly, the website cannot and will not treat such submissions in confidence in the absence of a clear business relationship. Therefore, please do not submit any unsolicited suggestions to The website via this website.
The website may develop, use, and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or providing you with credit. The website will make every effort to return or destroy unapproved idea submissions without conducting a thorough review.
Nonetheless, if a review is deemed necessary at The website’s sole discretion, it will be conducted with the understanding that The website has no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or to compensate you for its disclosure or use. You agree to be bound by the terms of this policy by submitting an idea or other detailed submissions to The website via this website.
- The website offers study services, courses, content, and information in the fields of digital marketing and other related fields. It is made clear that the published information and content do not constitute advice of any kind.
- It is hereby clarified that the courses, information, and content transmitted on behalf of the website’s representative or its partners do not constitute advice and do not purport to replace professional advice, which takes into account the user’s data and unique needs.
- Browsing the website and participating in the digital and/or in-person classes offered by the website are the sole responsibility of the user and/or participant, and the actions of the user are performed at the user’s sole discretion.
The website may receive compensation for advertisements, sponsorships, and commissions for purchases made through the website or affiliate links.
It is imperative that we emphasize that the commissions we receive will never influence the site’s published content or articles. Nonetheless, sponsored publications may be impacted (given the advertiser’s right to address the audience as they see fit, subject to our limitations).
Furthermore, we are not compensated for expressing an opinion or criticizing products, services, websites, or other topics. Only our opinions and viewpoints are expressed on this website. If we portray or claim to be experts on a particular subject, such as a service or product, we will charge you for the products and services that we believe provide you with the most value, based on your needs. Therefore, any claim, statistic, quotation, or presentation of a product or service will be validated with the manufacturer or supplier.
We are here for and with you. Our mission is to contribute to the growth of the community. Your support (by purchasing through us) will enable us to increase the amount of content and data we provide on the website, which will ultimately result in greater value for you.
- We make every effort to provide you with uninterrupted access to the website’s content; however, due to technical considerations, third-party interference, or other malfunctions, the website may be unavailable at times. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the site will always be accessible to you, and no monetary or other compensation will be provided for service interruptions caused by site uptime or errors.
- Links to external websites do not constitute a guarantee that they are secure, high-quality, or reliable; you visit them at your own risk and under your sole responsibility.
- The site’s contents are the exclusive property of the “masterwebpro.com” brand and/or its owners; they may not be used in accordance with these terms of service, unless stated otherwise or unless the copyright is stated to belong to a third party. Check the attached link’s conditions of use and act in accordance with the instructions on the external website to which the contents belong.
Managing users and website visitors
- The website administration reserves the right to block any user by blocking the user’s computer IP address, computer MACID address, or even according to the user’s country of origin, without providing a justifiable explanation.
- Section (1) also applies when the course/contents are misappropriated and illegally shared with others.
- The site team / site administration will do everything possible to protect the information of registered site users / registered site subscribers. In the event that a third party is able to gain access to information, users and members of the website waive any claims or demands they may have against the website’s team, representatives, and owners.
- The website permits users to publish posts, comments, or content in various locations (“Content”). The above-mentioned content is the responsibility of the user who wrote it, who is also responsible for the consequences of writing it.
- User-submitted content that conflicts with the views of the website’s founders or owners may be removed. Users’ content that has not been verified for reliability, correctness, accuracy, legality, or currency may also be deleted.
This website may use cookie files (especially for registered and subscribing users) and internal statistics interfaces to maintain anonymous statistical records of users, monitor the user(s)’ movement and browsing patterns on the website, and calculate clicks and time spent.
At all times and for as long as users are connected to the site, the saved information is completely anonymous and does not contain the users’ names or other identifying information.
Privacy and mailing
The user authorizes the site administrators to send periodic marketing and advertising communications regarding services and content to the user’s preferred contact information.